When allergies won’t let up, more and more people are using CBD for allergies to help them manage their symptoms naturally. Using CBD oil for allergies may help you avoid having to take medications that can leave you drowsy. As more and more people look for natural ways to manage their health and wellness better, CBD is fast becoming a popular way to promote a better balance throughout the body. To understand if it’s right for you, however, it’s important to know exactly what CBD is.
CBD Oil for Allergies: Hemp’s Wellness Helper
As interest has increased in the healing properties of cannabis, attention is being paid increasingly to cannabidiol, also known as CBD, one of over 100 active compounds in the hemp plant. Industrial hemp is a close cousin of marijuana, but the difference between hemp CBD and THC is that hemp has trace THC amounts of no more than 0.3% concentration by weight (by comparison, marijuana can have concentrations over 30%). This means there’s no such thing as a “CBD high” — it’s perfect for letting you explore the benefits of cannabis without risking a psychoactive effect or failing a standard drug test. This makes CBD great for allergies when you have to get back in the game fast.
Industrial hemp leaves, stalks, and flowers are rich in potent CBD oil and terpenes that provide a range of potential wellness benefits. At Core CBD, we harvest the raw plant material from American farms where our hemp is grown naturally without chemical insecticides or pesticides. Our pharmaceutical-grade processing facility lets our experts use multi-million dollar machines in a cleanroom environment to create an ultra-pure CBD oil that you can count on.
Our CBD oil lends itself to be formulated into your favorite CBD products for allergies, wellness, and self-care. Each of our products is tested and verified by a 3rd-party lab for potency and purity, so you know exactly what you’re putting in your body. This ensures you’re getting a premium product (and the facts you need) to make an informed decision about your health.
Allergies And The Immune System
When you use CBD oil for allergies, you’re actually using it to promote a better immune system. An allergic reaction is when your immune system responds to the presence of a foreign substance, an allergen, as a threat in an overly aggressive manner. This aggressive response to the allergen results in watery eyes, a runny nose, increased sinus pressure, puffiness, and difficulty breathing — all the symptoms allergy sufferers are familiar with.
CBD for allergies should not be used as emergency intervention in the case of an acute allergic reaction or anaphylactic event. In these cases, medical intervention is needed, and CBD is a supplement and not a drug. Daily use of CBD supports a healthier endocannabinoid system, which in turn, helps regulate your body. It is this regulating effect that makes it so effective for those who suffer from allergies.
How CBD Helps You Manage Your Wellness
While CBD doesn’t work on endocannabinoid receptors directly, it encourages your body to produce its own, naturally occurring endocannabinoids optimally. Your endocannabinoids, as well as some terpenes from the industrial hemp plant, then bond with receptor sites throughout your nervous system, brain, and body, modulating its responses in a variety of ways. Research on CBD has shown that:
- CBD Can Help Balance Your Immune System – Allergies don’t just happen. They take months or even years after exposure for your immune system to develop an allergic response to an allergen. A healthier immune system is less likely to create an exaggerated threat response. When taking CBD for allergies, you’re prompting your endocannabinoid system to create a boosted immune system.
- May Reduce Inflammation – Many users cite CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties. Inflammation is what causes the puffiness and aches you feel during a bout with allergies. It is also the cause of pain during sinusitis (when your sinuses become infected during an allergy attack) leading to a “full” head feeling and headaches. Addressing this inflammation may lessen your discomfort.
- Antimicrobial – Many allergens make you more susceptible to infection. CBD and several terpenes common in full-spectrum CBD oil for allergies are known for their antimicrobial properties. These may aid your body in fighting off a true infection that attempts to set in during an allergy attack.
- Promotes A Calmer, More Optimistic Demeanor – While it may not cure your allergies, having a better outlook and easier mental state can help you work through the distraction of the sniffles, sneezes, and stuffy head.
Taking CBD For Allergies
The best cure is often prevention, and with the immune system, that means making sure it’s strong and healthy before an attack occurs. CBD oil for allergies is best taken daily as part of a self-care regimen. Luckily, there are several ways to include it in your day-to-day routine.
- Oils – There’s no more versatile way to use CBD. Simply draw your preferred dose into the included dropper, and place it under your tongue, in your favorite drink, or swallow it straight.
- Vapes – Vaping is fast-and-easy. Just pick your favorite flavor and puff your CBD dose wherever vaping is allowed.
- Edibles – You can have your CBD and eat it, too! Edibles are a tasty way to dose. They tend to be slower acting, but the effects last longer, so they’re perfect for the management of seasonal allergies.
- Topicals – If your joints ache every time allergy season comes around, CBD infused lotions, gels, and balms give you an easy way to deliver a potent dose of CBD for allergies through the skin, directly to the tissues that need it the most.
Choose The Best For Your Body
At Core CBD, we’re proud to bring you the highest-quality CBD products on the market at a reasonable price and delivered directly to your door. If you have any questions, call our CBD specialists, and order your premium CBD for allergies online from Core CBD today.