Many people wouldn’t think of starting their mornings without something to wake them up and get them going, and increasingly CBD for focus and concentration is their go-to morning eye-opener. Whether it’s betting the kids to school on time or starting at the office with more productivity, CBD oil is the secret weapon people are choosing to help them get through the day. If you need a little extra edge without the edginess caffeine often entails, then hemp-derived CBD could be the right choice for you.
CBD Oil And Productivity: Can It Help You?
The source of CBD for focus and concentration is the industrial hemp plant, a member of the cannabis genus that won’t get you high or cause you to fail a drug test. Hemp has a concentration of 0.3% or less by dry weight, a minuscule amount when compared to its psychoactive relative, marijuana, which can have THC concentrations over 30%. Without the high feeling, users are free to reap the full benefits of productivity and CBD oil without taking their head out of the game.
At Core CBD, our natural hemp is grown on American farms before being shipped to our Colorado processing facility. Once there, the leaves, stalks, and flowers are processed in a cleanroom environment on multi-million dollar machines that give us an ultra-pure medical-grade CBD oil. Then we formulate the CBD oil into the vapes, edibles, topical creams and more that you trust to deliver a reliable, effective dose.
CBD works by supporting your body’s endocannabinoid system. Comprised of receptors located throughout your body, the endocannabinoid system can play a role in regulating your other major bodily systems. From your nerves to hormone production and immunities, a healthy endocannabinoid system is necessary for peak efficiency. When you take CBD for focus and concentration, you’re giving this system the active compounds that help it keep your body in balance.
CBD Oil And Productivity
Thanks in part to a regulatory environment that, until recently, was openly hostile toward cannabis, large scale research on CBD is hard to come by. Anecdotal evidence, on the other hand, is plentiful as satisfied users, buoyed by their success, share their testimonials of how cannabis worked for them. Let’s take a look at how you can use CBD for focus and concentration.
- Waking Up In The Morning – Sometimes opening your eyes and getting out of bed can be the biggest struggle of the day. The Centers for Disease Control show that 1-in-3 Americans are not getting enough sleep — and that deprivation shows. Lack of sleep leaves your body aching, contributes to a build-up of cortisol (a stress hormone linked to weight gain and health issues), and leaves you feeling fatigued, listless, and exhausted. Many people turn to stimulants to stave off lethargy and keep from dozing off.
Using CBD for better focus and concentration starts by helping you sleep better. When taken before bed, CBD oil can encourage calm, restful sleep. It helps relax nerves and tense muscles that may wake you throughout the night, so you can get to sleep and stay there.
In the morning, CBD may be the secret to helping you get going. Plenty of users wouldn’t think about starting their day without a solid dose of CBD added to their favorite coffee, where it helps them avoid caffeine jitters but keep the razor focus they need for morning reports or finishing the science fair projects their children “forgot.” Limited research has shown that the idea of CBD as a wake-up agent has serious potential, in part because of the same mechanisms that make CBD perfect for focus and concentration.
- Calms The Mind – Overload kills productivity. As our brains seek to process information and make use of it, it can get to be a bit too much. Users report CBD gives them a calmer demeanor that helps keep their head “less busy.” Far from slowing the processing of information, this helps them slow down and better prioritize tasks. This is a net increase in productivity, and CBD oil helps them make it happen.
Deadlines loom, deliveries run late, and the lights on the phone don’t stop blinking. If you find yourself getting that deer in the headlights look, turning to CBD for the focus and concentration necessary to take back control of the situation is a great choice. Because it provides a calmer demeanor, users report they’re better able to manage the stress and anxiety of their daily lives. This helps support their existing coping mechanism so they can keep calm and thrive as stress increases.
- Supports Overall Wellness – Working when you feel your worst is hard. Supporting your endocannabinoid system helps keep your immune system stronger. Not to mention, CBD oil can benefit your body after exercise by helping your body recover faster after strenuous work or injury. The revitalizing effects of CBD help you feel your best, and when you feel great, you perform better. When you choose CBD for focus and concentration, you’re choosing CBD for a happier, healthier you.
Adding CBD To Your Daily Routine
Adding CBD for focus and concentration to your busy lifestyle is easy. There are a variety of products available to help you bring CBD oil and productivity to your life:
- Capsules – If you take daily vitamins, CBD capsules are a natural way to dose. These easy-to-swallow gel caps provide a standardized amount so you can tailor your CBD to your needs.
- Tinctures – Sometimes referred to as CBD oils, these liquids provide rapidly available CBD in a liquid form that absorbs under your tongue. They also let you add a dose of CBD to your morning coffee, smoothies, or favorite beverage for a quick pick-me-up whenever you need it.
- Edibles – Gummies are a yummy way to take your CBD and make it last. They’re perfect for giving your body a dose that will last for hours.
Give Your Body The Best
No matter which way you decide to take your CBD, make sure you’re choosing a high-quality product. At Core CBD, we only use the finest naturally-grown hemp to give you premium CBD oil for productivity and wellness. Every one of our products is independently tested for purity and potency. Order your CBD for focus and concentration online from Core CBD today!